MAM Industrialization Lead wanted for one of our Lausanne based clients in the food industry.
- Background as project industrialization lead preferably within an international environment along with extensive working experience in producing market implementation toolkit
- Solid working experience in change management, project management, business analysis and market deployment
- Excellent knowledge of DAM solution will be of advantage
- Strong analytical and judgement skills with the ability of divergent thinking and alternative seeking solutions
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Describing, assessing and validating the industrialization approach phase scope
- Characterizing potential industrialization components and prioritizing efforts
- Configuring a plan similar to the global deployment plan along with involving markets and brands with industrialization efforts
- Supporting the regional team in charge of the market deployment to implement market toolkit
- Applying improvements to the industrialization processes by covering more markets and brands
- Assuring proper conduct of industrialized process and documentation to the regional team in charge of the market implementation
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
+41 58 356 06 06
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre vollständige Online-Bewerbung.